The 20th Princesses Rallye's will be from June 1st to June 6th !
Registrations are closed
Minus Rate Entry Fees : €7000
For a registration before October 31st, 2018
Normal Rate Entry Fees : €7500
For a registration after November 1st, 2018
Payment in 2 steps
Mandatory advance with the registration of €4000 - Balance before March 10th 2019
A maximum of 90 crews will be selected. Entries will be confirmed at the earliest possible ; a waiting list might be open.
Vehicles from pre-war up to 1985 are eligible to Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, following french road legislation.
The accepted cars will be chosen by the organizer who will remain the only judge to accept or refuse the applications, without having to justify the reasons.
For a first participation to the Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, a regularity training is mandatory.
2 dates are available :
*Saturday 23rd March 2019 near Avignon
*Saturday 27th April 2019 near Paris
The entry fees include:
• Accomodation: 5 nights in twin room (from 2 to 6 June 2019 included)
• The opening cocktail, cathering for 2 persons (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the lunch at start to the Gala dinner at finish (5 days)
• The general organisation (40 persons) with Mechanics (5 persons) and Luggage service.
• Tripy GPS, classification service
• One road book
• Organisation liability insurance
• Photographer, Cameraman, Journalist
• Two metal rally plates and two sets of race numbers
The entry fee does not include:
• Transportation to Paris and Return Trip
• Transportation of your car to Paris and Return Trip
• Car's insurance
• A cancelation insurance
• Your accommodation in Paris
Conditions of payment for foreign crews:
• By transfer in account : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION - mentionned name of the crew and race
• By credit card - except American Express
Bank details : 30077 04875 12311400200 07 - Société Marseillaise de Crédit - Manosque
IBAN : International Bank Account Number : FR76 3007 7048 7512 3114 0020 07 - SWIFT : SMCTFR2A
Titulaire du compte / Account owner : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION – FR
To be taken into consideration, all withdrawals must be reported in writing (by post ou e-mail).
In case of withdrawals, reimbursement requirements are as follows:
- For a cancellation before 1st January, 2019: €2500 of the amount paid will be forfeited.
- From 1st January, 2019 to 10th March, 2019: €4000 of the entry fee will be forfeited (Compulsory Deposit).
- From 10th March 2019: 100% of the entry fee will be forfeited.
There will be no dispense concerning these dispositions.
Assistances and Followers
The organizers will arrange for assistance, composed of 4 mechanics and 1 trailer, to be at the crews‘ disposal throughout the event. In the case of a breakdown, the organizers may provide assistance for the vehicle for up to 30 minutes. After this time, the crew will be offered transportation by truck to the nearest garage. This assistance will be available to crews at hotels at each evening’s stop over. In the case of a serious breakdown, the competitor may rejoin the rally at the start of the following stage but will be subject to penalties for those controls (CH, CP, and RS) missed or skipped.
The Rally Assistance is include in your entry fees.
Competitors can take advantage of personal assistance, provided that the assistants are regularly enrolled with the organizers. Assistants always depart after the last competitors and are forbidden to ever be on the Regularity Sectors.
Entry fees : In the entry form
Rent a Classic Car for the Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille
ESPACE Century - Muriel Paolin
Muriel Paolin : email@example.com - 06 03 07 67 97
http://www.espace-century.com - 01 64 48 86 66
1bis rue Athis - 91380 CHILLY MAZARIN