The 21th Princesses Rallye's is postponed and will be from May 29th till June 3rd 2021!
Paris - Le Touquet - Deauville - Dinard - La Baule x 2 days
Entry Fees for new competitors:
From a practical perspective, the fees paid by those who were enroled for this year’s event will be automatically applied to next year’s event, without any addtional costs. Those who have not yet enrolled, there are still some places,registrations are open from middle of June.
Normal Rate Entry Fees : €7800 -
Payment in 2 steps
Mandatory advance with the registration of €4000 - Balance due before 31/03/2021.
A maximum of 90 crews will be selected. Entries will be confirmed at the earliest possible ; a waiting list might be open.
Vehicles from pre-war up 1946 to 1985 are eligible to Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, following french road legislation.
The accepted cars will be chosen by the organizer who will remain the only judge to accept or refuse the applications, without having to justify the reasons.
For a first participation to the Rallye des Princesses Richard Mille, a regularity training is mandatory.
2 dates are available : You can subscribe after acceptance of your entry fee.
POSTPONED *Saturday 21st March 2020 near Avignon - Saturday 13 March 2021 new date
POSTPONED *Saturday 25th April 2020 near Paris - Saturday 10 April 2021 new date
The entry fees include:
• Accomodation: 5 nights in twin room (from Sunday to Thursday included)
• The opening cocktail, cathering for 2 persons (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the lunch at start to the Gala dinner at finish (5 days)
• The general organisation (40 persons) with Mechanics (5 persons) and Luggage service.
• Tripy GPS, classification service
• One road book
• Organisation liability insurance
• Photographer, Cameraman, Journalist
• Two metal rally plates and two sets of race numbers
The entry fee does not include:
• Transportation to Paris and Return Trip
• Transportation of your car to Paris and Return Trip
• Car's insurance
• A cancelation insurance
• Your accommodation in Paris
Conditions of payment for foreign crews:
• By transfer in account : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION - mentionned name of the crew and race
• By credit card - except American Express
Bank details : 30077 04875 12311400200 07 - Société Marseillaise de Crédit - Manosque
IBAN : International Bank Account Number : FR76 3007 7048 7512 3114 0020 07 - SWIFT : SMCTFR2A
Titulaire du compte / Account owner : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION – FR
To be taken into consideration, all withdrawals must be reported in writing (by post ou e-mail).
In case of withdrawals, reimbursement requirements are as follows:
- For a cancellation from 1st April,2020 to 30th June, 2020: €2500 of the amount paid will be forfeited.
- From 1st July, 2020 to31st August, 2020: €4000 of the entry fee will be forfeited (Compulsory Deposit).
- From 1st September 2020: 100% of the entry fee will be forfeited.
There will be no dispense concerning these dispositions.
Assistances and Followers
The organizers will arrange for assistance, composed of 4 mechanics and 1 trailer, to be at the crews‘ disposal throughout the event. In the case of a breakdown, the organizers may provide assistance for the vehicle for up to 30 minutes. After this time, the crew will be offered transportation by truck to the nearest garage. This assistance will be available to crews at hotels at each evening’s stop over. In the case of a serious breakdown, the competitor may rejoin the rally at the start of the following stage but will be subject to penalties for those controls (CH, CP, and RS) missed or skipped.
The Rally Assistance is include in your entry fees.
Competitors can take advantage of personal assistance, provided that the assistants are regularly enrolled with the organizers. Assistants always depart after the last competitors and are forbidden to ever be on the Regularity Sectors.
Entry fees : In the entry form
ZANIROLI CLASSIC EVENTS : +33 4 92 82 20 00
Or send us a mail with your enquiry on: http://www.zaniroli.com/footer/liens_utiles/contact/