Registration to Trophée des Alpes
Marked down Rate Entry Fees :
• € 2200 for the formula Regularity - For a registration before March 31st, 2019
• € 1500 for the formula Leasure Drive
• Only for 3 ENTRIES FORMS send together. Send us 3 entries together and deduce €200 on your entry fee Until July 31st 2019.
Normal Rate Entry Fees : € 2 500
For a registration from April 1st, 2018 till July 31st, 2019
Payment in 2 steps :
Mandatory advance with the registration : € 1500
Balance before July 31st 2019
• End of registration : July 31st, 2019
For a two-person crew plus vehicle, the entry fees include:
- General organisation of the event with 35 persons
- Sporting and logistical backup
- Times and classification by GPS Tripy system
- 4 lunchs
- Open Bar at the end of each day
- 3 door numbers, two rally plates, and the road book
- 2 welcome gifts
- Gala evening and awards presentation
- The registration does not include accommodation services and Night catering. Every night the arrival will be made in front of a hotel which can accommodate you, but it will be for you to book. The list of hotels will be provided at the end of recognitions.
- The lunchs and the closing dinner is provided in your commitment.
The assistance is free outside the Regularity Tests and is not taken into account by the organization.
*A map book support will be offered for € 100.
Eligibility: The 2019 Trophée des Alpes is open to vehicles up to 1993 - model year.
Timing and Rankings: TRIPY GPS
Conditions of payment
- For French:
By check or transfer in €uros to the order of Patrick Zaniroli Promotion
- For foreign crews:
By Swift transfer in account : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION
Bank details : 30077 04875 12311400200 07 - Société Marseillaise de Crédit - Manosque
International Bank Account Number (IBAN) : FR76 3007 7048 7512 3114 0020 07 - SWIFT : SMCTFR2A
Account owner : PATRICK ZANIROLI PROMOTION - FR
By credit card except American Express - see the entry form
WITHDRAWALS - Conditions for cancellation
To be taken into consideration, all cancellations must be reported in writing (by postmail or fax).
In case of cancellation, and taking into account reservations and down payments made previously to the various establishments, as well as work already completed by the organization, reimbursement requirements are as follows:
- In case of cancellation by the competitor before March 31st 2019 : a € 500 fee will be retained.
- From April 1st till June 30th 2019, € 1500 / € 950 fee will be retained (depending the formula).
- In case of drop out after July 1st 2019, the total entry fee will be kept by the Organisers.
There will be no dispense concerning these dispositions.